Our Terms & Conditions
Granite Heaven Terms of Trading and Acceptance of Quotation
- A 50% deposit of the full price including GST is required on acceptance of your order, unless other arrangements have been made. Work will not commence until deposit has been lodged.
- The balance of the accepted price is due 7 days after delivery of the invoice. If the payment is not made on due date then the vendor has the right to charge interest on the amount outstanding at 5% per month.
- As granite is a natural product, every slab is different and has natural characteristics, such as pits and fissures. We always select our stone carefully when buying it, but as it is a natural product we can not control exactly what every piece looks like. We strongly recommend that you choose your colour of granite very carefully, as we will not be held liable for any second thoughts or dislike about the characteristics of the stone once work on it has commenced. Granite Heaven accepts responsibility for any damage to the stone before or during installation, but not for natural variations and imperfections in the stone you have selected.
- Please make sure that the taps, sink, hob etc you are to use, are available for templating.
- Please keep in mind that most granite slabs are 2.8 to 3.0m in length, keeping your bench top or island within these lengths can alleviate the need for joins.
- If something is not clearly stated on the plan for quotation then it will not be deemed included in the quotation price, things such as up stands, splash backs, tap holes etc. need to be clearly stated both on plan and verbally. If any changes are to be made to the plans before or during the fabrication process then we need a written copy of changes provided and signed, if this does not take place then we take a written copy of changes provided and signed, if this does not take place then we take no responsibility for the changes being overlooked.
- Granite being very heavy can be difficult in placing into hard to reach places, please advise if your kitchen etc. would come into that category.
- Samples that are shown are indicative only, we try to keep samples up to date, but colours can vary as time goes by.
- The goods remain the property of the vendor until paid for in full. The vendor shall have the right to enter upon the property and move goods in the event payment had not been made. The vendor shall also have the right to register this as an interest in the property of the purchaser under the Personal Property Securities Act 1999.
88 Kapiro Road | Waipapa | Kerikeri | Bay of Islands | New Zealand | Ph: 09-407 5979 | Fax: 09- 407 5978 | Email:email@example.com